While it makes some sense, it's not clear to me why those are different. If a test, say medical test, is correct 90% of time then chances of it being wrong is 10%.
There are 4 events
1. Test is +, patient has a disease
2. Test is -, patient doesn't have a disease
3. Test is +, patient doesn't have a disease
4. Test is -, patient has a disease